Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Back after 10 years

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
hey guys,

Looking at getting back into the game after 10 years out. When I first started the smart parts impulse and E1 cocker were the markers to have and the halo b had only just come out. Used to play a lot at Holmbush in Sussex and Campaign in Surrey, also played in the Dartford 7s for a few years. Now at the age of 30 I thought I'd better get back into the sport before age catches up with me, reckon I can still slide into a snake at a fair old speed

Anyway been looking at the tech about these days and will probably pick up some new kit second hand. Still got my JT proteus goggles and Draxxus Jersey kicking about but will need a marker, hopper etc. been hearing a lot of good stuff about the egos and have looked at a few ego 11s in the classifieds. Would these suit a player with a bit of experience but been out of the game a while? Maintenance looks to be easy Peasy on them.

Cheers Tris

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Welcome back (y)

A LOT has changed :)
Made my account in 2004 so been well over 10 years since I last played. few things that have surprised me so far:

1- paint prices
2- markers coming with spares rather than having to purchase after.
3- speed loaders on hoppers, sooo simple but what a difference they seem to make.

Reactions: Bolter

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Made my account in 2004 so been well over 10 years since I last played. few things that have surprised me so far:

1- paint prices
2- markers coming with spares rather than having to purchase after.
3- speed loaders on hoppers, sooo simple but what a difference they seem to make.
Buried your head in the sand in 2004? Never heard or Pringles lids???!!!

Perhaps not as practical as real speed feeds!

Can I hazard a guess on your perception of current prices?
I guess you'll be extolling the cheapness of current paint as opposed to those who say its too expensive. Youngsters, never had it so good

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Really can't remember anything like that back then. Had that crazy weird warp feed thing that made gave your marker a lower profile but really did look cubersume.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Really can't remember anything like that back then. Had that crazy weird warp feed thing that made gave your marker a lower profile but really did look cubersume.
The Pringle feed was more of an idea people would attend and fail at
May have been a handful across the world who actually brought one onto a field

Warp feeds are rocking horse poo here now
A couple of years ago any would be snapped up to be dismantled and put into a project