Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Backup pew pew

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I should add that I have never had the 07 fail on me properly, but it has definitely helped having a spare a few times.

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Nice! I picked up a used LV1 for a really good price from the states. I got one of the GI Wing series, which I'm pretty happy with, as it has the American Eagle on it, which suits as I'm an American living in Europe :)

Actually I've made it my main and have the Geo 3.1/IV Core as the backup. For some reason the LV1 felt better in the hands and just worked the way I wanted it to.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Meh, backups are overrated as @Bolter says. If you know how to maintain your marker and diagnose any faults which may crop up then you're golden.

Short of blowing a solenoid or physically breaking a component, which is bloody hard to do. then a decent spares kit/toolbox should be all you need and much cheaper than a spare marker leaving you more to spend on paint :D
Sometimes it can be handy to have a back up in case of.... err.... mishaps o_O

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
My Geo 3.1 was used as a main gun for a team mate, and my LV1 was used as a backup for another team when I wasn't using it. They both performed flawlessly, and saved our butts by having 2 incredibly reliable guns.