Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bad Moji Edition 3.1 GEO for sale with IVcore and FR Back

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Right it pains me to do this but unfortunately my Father is struggling with his battle with cancer and i need to get funds together to prepare for the worst. so will be shifting some gear over the next few days.

1st up.. I have a Limited Edition Bad Moji GEO 3.1 for Sale
If I am correct, there was only 3 of these ever made, its a absolutely stunning Marker... the pictures don't do it justice.
it comes with the upgrade IVcore ( Fitted with soft tip bolt)) (GSL Hard tip included which has never been used), it has matching silver FR Back also never used. and the stock barrel.
Has around 30000 on the shot counter as I don't play much so not even broke in, Full spares kit include with hex keys and about half a tube of grease.
Theres not a mark on this ,its like new not even rub on the barrel tip, its been well looked after by myself (I am a bit ocd)

Looking for £450 all in wich include insured special delivey
if I'm out with my price feel free to make an offer but don't be silly
Paypal plus fees or owed also can do bank transfer whichever is easier, I'm a well known member on here and on the field so buy with confidence

pics:

Reactions: cheyenne

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Right it pains me to do this but unfortunately my Father is struggling with his battle with cancer and i need to get funds together to prepare for the worst. so will be shifting some gear over the next few days.

1st up.. I have a Limited Edition Bad Moji GEO 3.1 for Sale
If I am correct, there was only 3 of these ever made, its a absolutely stunning Marker... the pictures don't do it justice.
it comes with the upgrade IVcore ( Fitted with soft tip bolt)) (GSL Hard tip included which has never been used), it has matching silver FR Back also never used. and the stock barrel.
Has around 30000 on the shot counter as I don't play much so not even broke in, Full spares kit include with hex keys and about half a tube of grease.
Theres not a mark on this ,its like new not even rub on the barrel tip, its been well looked after by myself (I am a bit ocd)

Looking for £450 all in wich include insured special delivey
if I'm out with my price feel free to make an offer but don't be silly
Paypal plus fees or owed also can do bank transfer whichever is easier, I'm a well known member on here and on the field so buy with confidence

pics:

LIKE THE LOOK OF THAT M8