Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Banned by PBN

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by manike
Wasn't me.... :rolleyes:
You say that now but I'm reliably informed the decision was made at the highest levels by a veritable cabal of PBN Illuminati. Which is, you know, kinda flattering really when you think about it. :)

Oh, well, of course that leaves you out. ;) No worries, Simon. What's the word on the merger? Just between you and me. I won't tell a soul.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Tortoiselicker
I'm laughing at some of the reasons for bans on there. Top of the list has to be "Hockeystud posing as girl" mind you "filter flame mod bashin" came a close second :D :D

And some people moan on here about some of the reasons for being banned from p8ntballer.......Jeeeeez, Pbnation makes us look like Libertyville, USA...... :)

Hmmm, who's still on my death list ???

Ahh, raehl's still there (but he got a life sentence with no opportunity for parole I'm afraid)....his crime?....he got lippy but I think in the end it came down to him just being a dick; Warren's got a reprieve so he's ok, steve morris is definitely still there as is the appropriately named naffynerd........

Apart from that my list is clean :)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Manike

Originally posted by Baca Loco
Well then, how 'bout a hint or two on that exciting new Tippmann technology on the way?
Honestly it's the most impressive piece of new concept technology I've seen/used in a long time. You have to play with it to really appreciate it.

I've been sworn to secrecy. :cool: