Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bareal backs

Nov 23, 2013
County Durham
Hi looking for some ego 11shaft 4 baral backs don't mind on the couler as can just get the Arno changed

Or if any one knows were to get some from that would be great to

Thanks Chris

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
Hi looking for some ego 11shaft 4 baral backs don't mind on the couler as can just get the Arno changed

Thanks Chris
if you get the anno changed you wont have the same bore as you did before ;)

Reactions: James ECI

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012

Thanks Chris
if you get the anno changed you wont have the same bore as you did before ;)

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
How much would it change it?
depends how good the annodiser is. you have to put the item in an acid bath until its becomes raw aluminium again - removing particles.
then put colour back on it

edit: but think of the colour as a tattoo, its underneath the skin. so you need to remove the outer layer then take off the colour

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I always thought having it re anodised virtually replaced it to the same thickness.
Having said that I wouldn't ever have a marker body ano'd,as I'd be worried about internal tolerances .
I had my Planet backs done and tested the 685 back with a standard 685 black one and couldn't tell any difference afterwards.

Sorry Chris this is your wanted thread!
You may want to request the size backs you are after?

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
I always thought having it re anodised virtually replaced it to the same thickness.
Having said that I wouldn't ever have a marker body ano'd,as I'd be worried about internal tolerances .
I had my Planet backs done and tested the 685 back with a standard 685 black one and couldn't tell any difference afterwards.

Sorry Chris this is your wanted thread!
You may want to request the size backs you are after?
we've had alot of luxes come in that have been re annoed that we have to size the orings very very carefully - even putting in oversized orings, just to make it seal!

like i said think of it like a tattoo, you have to remove the top coat, then the actual colour until your back to bare metal. then put the colour back on. so you take two steps back to put one on.