Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Basically new Sterling

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hi guys

Got an Arrow Precision Sterling for sale here. This has only ever been used once in anger. Ive changed the braided hose for flex hose and its got a brand new mainspring in it. I can include a spyder to cocker barrel adaptor and a 12 inch cocker barrel if you wish.

The only issue I have had with this was that the velocity was low (220 fps) However, after shimming (i used o rings rather than washers) the hammer I was able to get it up to 300fps no problems. Ive not chrono'd it since the new mainspring went in but it should be hot to trot. EDIT: mainspring now in and chrono'd at 290 fps on the nose

£125 plus postage

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Rich

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Yes it is although for the life of me I can't find the cocker barrel out adaptor at the moment. Without these it would be £130
is this price for the whole package: pump plus cocker adapter and barrel?

thx

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
is this price for the whole package: pump plus cocker adapter and barrel?

thx
Cancel my last. Found the barrel and adaptor hiding in my car. But £140 forthe pump and the extra barrel and adaptor

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
you might be able to adjust the velocity by sticking a very thin allen key down the pump guide rod - it looks like an STP and that's how you adjust them.

Piotrek

Jan 11, 2009
Poland/Warsaw
Cancel my last. Found the barrel and adaptor hiding in my car. But £140 forthe pump and the extra barrel and adaptor
If it is not a problem could you quote me a shipping cost to Poland?

you might be able to adjust the velocity by sticking a very thin allen key down the pump guide rod - it looks like an STP and that's how you adjust them.
I guess there comes a special velocity tool with the STP. Something like phantom velocity tool. Appropriate allen should be thin but also pretty long.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Yep its a long t handled allen key, I want to say its 5/32 but don't quote me on that, arrow precision will sell you one if you contact them.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
If it is not a problem could you quote me a shipping cost to Poland?

I guess there comes a special velocity tool with the STP. Something like phantom velocity tool. Appropriate allen should be thin but also pretty long.
I can do mate but last time i tried to ship overseas the marker didnt even make it out of the country so im pretty nervous about doing it. And i do have the velocity adjustment allen key too.

Piotrek

Jan 11, 2009
Poland/Warsaw
I can do mate but last time i tried to ship overseas the marker didnt even make it out of the country so im pretty nervous about doing it. And i do have the velocity adjustment allen key too.
if it's not a problem I would appreciate shipping cost. At the moment, before xmas I' pretty broke but I stay subscribed. May return in a new year :)
Strange thing with the shipping issues. I thought that in EU there should be no problems?