The Home Of European Paintball

Become a pro overnight

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Pro git

It does indeed say Pro but you have no stars

That way we can tell that you are a faker!!!!!!!!!!

Cheats never prosper my old Mum used to say!!!

If only that was always the case eh??

Mark

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Being a Pro

What's so good about being a pro ?
Could it be you don't have to buy your guns ?
Could it be you don't even have to buy your paint ?
Could it be that sometimes you don't have to pay entrance fees to tournaments ?
In fact, could it be sometimes you don't have to buy a damn thing to play this game we all luurrve.
But then again, that's only some so called, self-proclaimed pros, the rest are just wannabeees.
And yet the name 'Pros' still remains a joke.

Life as they say, 'Is tough at the top', have pity on us all you lot down there, especially you Rancid.
Laterz Mortalz :)
Robbo

rancid

Mother, is that you?
You know full well I pity you. Sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me going.

And on the subject of paying for things....

What's good about becoming a pro? Well in this context, if everyone could twiddle a button and become pro it would put an end to the madgoldrush to post tons of messages. That's all.

However, just like some other great figures in history, I am shaken by the bigots.

Is it true that I hear the king-of-men has taken up playing cricket? Can't wait to see that.

:D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Men and Cricket

U pity me ??????
Are u on crack or something?
How cold you pity me when I am in possessoin of so many of the attributes the vast majority of menfolk would die for, stunningly good looks, body of Adonis, the intellect of a genius, the talent of a sporting legend. the humility of .....hmmmm, I better get back to you on that one, the sex appeal of a thousand Brad Pitts.... the list goes on but modesty prevents me from continuing.
All in all Rancid, the fact that I may be playing cricket on Tuesday, in no way detracts from the legend that lives on...and on.... and on.
It only enhances the sporting legend that you mortals have come to know as 'Robbo'.
Be thankful you are alive to witness such phenomena !
Robbo :):)