Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Been out tonight......

Jun 11, 2008
There must be a correlation between the description of somebodys mental state and there actual personality
If somebody is described as mad they are generally very boring
Crazy = not socially adept
Bonkers = very very annoying

Cooks is a level headed sane individual....I realised this when he went out in Portugal wearing a camoflage dress and was later treated to a moonlit carraige ride with Gilly

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I didn't go out in the dress. But I came home in it. Was that the night when Flash had phone sex with his shoe?

Jun 11, 2008
I didn't go out in the dress. But I came home in it. Was that the night when Flash had phone sex with his shoe?
Yes and he lost a E-blade that somone had given him to repair. I also discovered a tube of toothpaste was not an effective door stop (the cleaners discovered this fact in the morning)and that any concoction of alcohol invented by flash is better off used to clean up radioactive spills rrather than to be consumed by human beings.

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
More drunken banter stories please cooks :)

...in fact anyone please, like a good alcohol infused tale

I have had a godawful couple of weeks thanks to my manager having a throat infection and my coworkers swinging rapidly between upset, in tears, incompetent and just bloody stupid.

A mate of mine started managing a pub just before Christmas.
I told him last night that I was going be more drunk than he'd ever seen me before.

And I've decided be arsed to flesh this story out so;
Lockin
Sambucca
Three in the morning at the pub is now officially "no-shirt-o-clock"
There's a place a five minute walk from the pub that sell AMAZING fried chicken
Tabasco
Girl. =D

We managed to get the place clean and tidy five minutes before opening time this afternoon, he has no wine, only spirits left are gin and tequila. Only drinks left on tap are Guiness and Pedi. Oh and no cider. Apparently I finished off the sambucca by myself...
Says he took enough money last night that he could be closed until Wednesday if he wanted to.
I got home ten minutes ago. =)