Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Begrudged leaving sale :( (clone vx'd, z2, 1.1, 2xgrills, gi pads, flex, laysik magno pack)

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Unfortunately Ive had some bad news so im having to put all my stuff up for sale.

First up is my Aqua VX'd Clone with Gold bolt, shift kit and 10x rebuild kit (unused) and v2 parts.
Beauty of a marker probably the one ive been most happy with over the 10odd years ive been playing!
There are some signs of use which can be seen in the pics, there are 2 lines out on the oled but hes never been a problem as its been a flawless shooter and ive never needed to change anything on the board! theres a bit of barrel sock ware and a couple of small "idiot" marks on the reg.
It will come with lube keys box and instructions.
Obviously ill give it a good clean before sending out. This is the first marker that ive never had to take the grip frame off!!!
SOLD

Next is my Empire Z2. I bought this just to try out and ended up selling my rotor as I thought it was better! It comes with a cut down speedfeed (see pics) i just found it feeds smoother like this.
SOLD (collected)

Next is my Pure energy HP1.1 I bought this new early 2011 as the born test shows 07/2010 It was used in a cover up untill sept-ish when the cover decided to die in the wash! No dinks or marks and has always had a nipple protector used and the thread saver whilst not on the gun. It doesnt need its first test untill Aug 2015!
SOLD

Next are my GI arm pads Ive used these once and think they're really comfy L/XL but fit me nice and snug
£40 posted

Next are my Black Grills with amber duelpane lenses. These are in great condition no more than 6 months old and the lenses have been used once!
SOLD

Next are some blue grills quite old but the foam is perfect but they do need new lenses
SOLD

Lastly are my blue flex's could do with a new lens
£25 posted

Bank transfer would be great but paypal is ok but buyer will pay all fees.
Everything will be cleaned before posting. Clone will be sent insured, Z2 and bottle recorded and other items low cost.

Thanks for looking

Laysik pack added

Love this pack will be washed straight away
SOLD

Last edited:

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
i will have the blue grillz,

do they have a mask bag, peak etc with them? is the rubber round the strap still good nick?

Cheers

Last edited: