Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Belsales Predator Autococker

KeenDean

I.O.G. supporting member.
Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
I know I'm probably p*****g in the wind with this request, but does anyone have a mint condition Belsales Predator Autococker, they are willing to part with. They were an awesome mechanical marker back in the day, what with the british racing green ano finish and the predator logo engraved on the side. I've always wanted to own one.

I would prefer to see pictures before agreeing to buy, as I really don't want to have to re-annodise one that's been used to dig out the garage.

cheers...

shogun666

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2005
norwich
pred cocker

i got one a couple of years ago off rob carlton who played for the preds, i sold it to a mate who might still have it, i,ll let you know,

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Saw one being used yesterday at Holmbush...trouble is it was being used by it's original owner I believe...:D

O

ollytheosteo

This is the lovely, lovely gun in question;

predcocker.jpg

Good hunting:)

KeenDean

Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
Thanks for all the interest guy's. It's nice to go down memory lane. I had one of the first ever belsales mini-cocker mods, and to this day I regret selling that marker on. I always wanted a Predator cocker, but as electro's came in and the tournaments became faster, it was like an arms race. If you didn't go electro, you were a candidate for the dead box far to quickly.

Anyway, I hope someone gets back to me with one to offer...

KeenDean

Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
Couple of the "older" hands at Campaign HQ in Surrey still use these at walk-on events.

Might be worth a call to check if they have one too many.

Laters :)
You wouldn't happen to have a contact name and number would you buddy? Cheers...

BOX

Oct 3, 2003
Kent
www.babyteeth.freeserve.co.uk
Hi

I happen to know the guy in question. Yes he has a mint condition Pred evolution cocker, it is a team gun and not the ones done to sell to the market. It is left hand feed and has the Predator head team logo as well as the team name. And yes he is an Ex Pred.
I can ask him if he wants to sell but i am pretty sure he wont want to unless to are going to pay top dollar :D.
We took it to Belsales a few months ago and Keith did very little to it other than change the springs and a few seals in the reg. My freind also got a new Evo built by Keiths own hands but after using it for one day he went back to the Pred cocker, it really is ball on ball and it puts my E2 Eclipse to shame.
I did see a guy in the US sell one of the 'to market' Pred cockers, (minus the pred head logo) and that went for $900.

I do have the first Belsales Minicocker (S/N 1), it was a Bad Company Sponsored marker, and it has full Y2K Evo internals, ram and bullet 3way, angry 45 grip with roller sear. it is set up for Co2 but could take air no prob as it has a Govnair reg on it. If your intrested let me know.