Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Belsales Predator Autococker

Horlicks

Mar 6, 2008
"predator Autococker "

Hi There

Some of the people have said that they have seen some OLDER GUYS ????
using the original Predator Autocockers at Holmbush and Campaign. Well they are right. And yes i was in the Preds, and my little baby ( sorry i mean my Autococker) was used to beat all the other teams that we played.(big headed sod)... Anyway i have been called out of retirement to try to convince you all, that these electronic markers are NO GOOD! Its taken a few outings to get back into the swing of things, But now people are getting shot out by a mechanical Marker. So accuracy over quantity. Sorry its not for sale, but its nice to think that some people have great taste. I wish i could help but all the guys have either sold them years ago or will not sell them.
If you ever play down south please let me know. Also Belsales (Steve & Kieth) still make fantastic Autocockers, so give them a call.
Cheers
Horlicks

KeenDean

I.O.G. supporting member.
Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
Thanks for the input guys.

I guess I'm just pissing in the wind with this quest for the holy grail of mechanical markers...

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
I know Sid Spittle had his done up recently.

He asked me to have a look at it, but I suggested it go to Keith, seeing as it is what it is.

All working now I think:D
Syd's Cocker is working really good now, I got some of the Preds playing last year and lent Syd my Ego, he used it twice then decided to get his Pred Cocker going, then the next event we played last year the game went down to a 2 on 2. Syd & phil Ham against 2 Cynergy guys, and 1 of the Cynergy guy was going up and down and playing both side's of the Bunker and Syd came out and boom 1 shot to the Upper arm.........Game over Ha Ha Great to watch!!!!!!!!!

And like people said I still have my Pred Cocker but no way will I sell either!!

Twizz

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
If you didn't go electro, you were a candidate for the dead box far to quickly.
Twizz wasn't that the Reading event when he also went on a 2on1 against swarm and came up trumps? He also had a DXS loader on it.

That was another fun day for the old preds.

I still have my honoury "Mucus" Pred Cocker, the one that was in the pictures and like Twizz would never part with it. Twizz perhaps we should all play NSPL with them or how about the big game?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Martin's cocker was certainly running well on Sunday

Luckily he can't hit a cows arse with a banjo - or I'd have been toast ;)

BOX

Oct 3, 2003
Kent
www.babyteeth.freeserve.co.uk
See this is why Martin is always at the back of the field, his cocker is so good he can long ball you all from the base :eek:)..

Twizz... as in Twizzle??? didnt you join the Preds just as they started thier dwon hill spiral?? :D