Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Belsales Predator Autococker

Horlicks

Mar 6, 2008
Cows Arse !!!

It wasnt a banjo. and i didnt know it was a cow with the lights off, Box told me it was Jordon???
Also my Predator Autococker is sooooo good, i dont even need to leave home to hit players on the field twenty five miles away, so bugger all that firing from the back of the field stuff.
So much conversation about one little marker ?

Im rollin another ex Pred out of retirement soon. And then you can all tremble in your Boots when you find out who it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps Why do they call you Box ?
pps Whats all this Sid adoration stuff? He will never be able to run with you guys up his A$%e ??????????

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
It wasnt a banjo. and i didnt know it was a cow with the lights off, Box told me it was Jordon???
Also my Predator Autococker is sooooo good, i dont even need to leave home to hit players on the field twenty five miles away, so bugger all that firing from the back of the field stuff.
So much conversation about one little marker ?

Im rollin another ex Pred out of retirement soon. And then you can all tremble in your Boots when you find out who it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps Why do they call you Box ?
pps Whats all this Sid adoration stuff? He will never be able to run with you guys up his A$%e ??????????

Tell me it's Bart !!

Has anyone heard from Rafe or Bart lately ??

Rich

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
See this is why Martin is always at the back of the field, his cocker is so good he can long ball you all from the base :eek:)..

Twizz... as in Twizzle??? didnt you join the Preds just as they started thier dwon hill spiral?? :D
Yes its Me........Still playing after 22 years, and yes your right they did ask me to join when they were on there way down, but we still won quite a few events Including Campaign cup and coming 5th in Orlando world cup wasn't to Bad:D:D
and i wouldn't mind playing in any woodland games if you need a player??

Twizz

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
I wont spoil Martin surprise but no its not Bart... he has broken his sternum while skiing :eek:).. ouch.
Rafe is doing ok, he may even be playing with us at Holmbush for the 5 man.

When I started playing my 1st rournament was at Hookwood - I think Bart had just joined the Preds then.

My team at the time had Bart and Rafe come up twice to train us - Demolition and then the Eagles.

Also had a Marcus and Phil Ham training day at NTF - those were the days.

Rich

Robinsucks

Aug 18, 2004
St Louis
Haha, landed here thanks to a google search so sorry for bringing this old thread back from the dead. Good luck finding one for sale, much less one in good condition.

The production Predator cockers (right feed) also had the Predator head laser engraved on the side. At least mine does. :)