Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best mask

snips

Feb 25, 2015
The one that fits your face the best.
I have and like dye i4's, some find them too small.
Try some out.

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
I use Empire E Flex which I love, but equally I haven't tried any others - other than rental masks.

I like the loose, comfortable fit of the E Flex.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Any that fit, are comfortable and don't fog. Soft parts and minimal size are a bonus. Personally I use E-flex for everything, as they fulfil all those for me BUT it may be different for you, so try and try on as many as possible.

Epidenik

May 14, 2015
I never thought that specific masks fit specific game types better or worse, but that's maybe because I didn't get super into it, but in general if the mask is comfortable it'll do you well for any paintball you want to play in my opinion.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Comfort is key

The only difference in styles of paintball is that a tournament player is going to put goggles on just before starting, play a game that could be as little as 15 seconds or as long as 5 minutes and exit
They may wear their goggles longer stood at the net about to go in then playing

So you could say comfort is less important than a scenario player who could be in game for hours
A tournament player may hope for a softer rubber goggle for more glancing bounces
A Woodsball player that has goggles that fit may not be worried about a harder goggle if their head fits it right

But in general the priorities - vision and comfort first, best face cover second
A comfortable goggle that leaves your chin and bottom lip hanging out of a big head isn't good