Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Paint is...

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
So honest opinions on paint, consistency of quality, how it shoots, fragility, price etc. Lets here them! What do you shoot and why?

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
Valken redemption pro has been my favourite paint so far this year to use! It's been the most consistent, accuracte and new broke in my gun. (Eclipse ego 7 & 11). Average price (maybe a little on the expensive side) at about £35 a box. Also the box was pretty and the paint looked pretty in my pots. 0.0

Improvements: cheaper, make the box and paint green. Because everything looks better in green :) ... Also with smiley faces on the paintballs 0.0

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
it varies. throughout this year GI was awesome at times, but really terrible at other events. Valken paint was really good in the UK throughout the year. previously in the super hot areas of Europe the empire paint was really reliable but I've seen it really bouncy in the UK. just depends on what been sitting longer, if it was a good or not so good batch. try it on the day and see is always going to be the right answer :)

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Was just looking for dofferent peoplea opinions and to talk about really. Just another 'speak your brains' moment....

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Best paint is the best on the day. GI has been excellent when I've used it, but the best I've shot all year was the HK supplied at the mills, which didn't break once for our team, but would explode when it hit a loose pack strap or strand of hair!

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
Chronic 420 used to be a good one back in the day... Shot straight, thick fill, never ever broke a ball with it.

Reactions: EELZ

BlessTheJamie

Impossible
Oct 8, 2015
I like frostbite paintballs because theyre between £25-£30 a box and theyre a great all round weather situations

Fearkiller

Slyver
Jan 12, 2010
i really like to play with the valken infinity almost no breaches and good in cold weather situations