Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best paint looking at pre ordering

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
well looking at pre ordering and dont know what to buy so does anyone have any ideas there is tomahawk zero, gi sportz 1 or empire heat need a few boxes and not too brittle anyone got any experience of whats better out of these i know they are all probably rec ball but had some heat they seemed terrible breaks and shape

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Are you ordering for delivery to you before you go to an event, or ordering from the retailers at the event.

If the first, double check that you can bring paint in case it is site only / retailer only etc, and in addition consider that it has to be delivered, stored and then taken by you. Any of these can affect the condition when it comes to play

If you're pre-ordering from a supplier who are attending the event then the last factors above about condition don't realy apply - your retailer will take care of the condition

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Where did you get the heat? Get mine from just paintball and its always been great especially at its price. Definately better than 1 star which Is alright if good batch otherwise its horrific.

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
Where did you get the heat? Get mine from just paintball and its always been great especially at its price. Definately better than 1 star which Is alright if good batch otherwise its horrific.
yeah did get from just paintball but opened up a few and loads more misshapes than had before dont know why so dont bother with gi sportz 1 star what about tomahawks zero any exp

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
Are you ordering for delivery to you before you go to an event, or ordering from the retailers at the event.

If the first, double check that you can bring paint in case it is site only / retailer only etc, and in addition consider that it has to be delivered, stored and then taken by you. Any of these can affect the condition when it comes to play

If you're pre-ordering from a supplier who are attending the event then the last factors above about condition don't realy apply - your retailer will take care of the condition
thanks for the reply buddy

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
yeah did get from just paintball but opened up a few and loads more misshapes than had before dont know why so dont bother with gi sportz 1 star what about tomahawks zero any exp
I'm surprised there , don't get me wrong it's still basic paint it will never be perfectly round but for me they all shot pretty straight especially at their price range.

Sorry not heard of zero

Reactions: dazzer35

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
I've shot tomahawk zero on a number of occasions last year and this year without issue (in the woods and supair training/tournament).

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
I use DXS Rec sport for normal days because its cheap and your able to use it in tournament paintball, but for the big games and special days i will use a good quality paint such as dyes just choose paint that you know your bolt can handle test different paint out on your marker if you really want to use brittle paint then perhaps a bolt upgrade is the way to go :)
Hope this helped