Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

best paintballing experience

tim smith

Old skool Rocker.
Jan 26, 2014
wrexham
About 10 years back First supair game playing with 5 poo markers and 1 lad with a broken leg. Was awsome watching him hop down the field to mug someone.

Reactions: siesmith87

topcatz united

Apr 15, 2014
my best experience was going cpps tournament and being a mascot and photographer for the team I'm playing in now and they came home with a trophy was the greatest feeling and then they letting me hold gear and the trophy at the end taking photos of me was great feeling :)

K.C.

Apr 14, 2014
Dunstable
Big game- Star Wars great weekend great people so much fun had on the day and to top it of we won and crushed the rebel alliance!

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
Big game- Star Wars great weekend great people so much fun had on the day and to top it of we won and crushed the rebel alliance!
HAHA, That was the last game I played before I took my long break. That was a blast. We lost, but was still a great day. Off to NvS to try and make up for it.

K.C.

Apr 14, 2014
Dunstable
I really wanted to go to NvS but I am just getting back In to paintball and can't get the time off work. Sometimes I hate being a manager..... Correction all the time HaHa

Riddick

The clowns made me do it
May 8, 2014
Acocks green
image.jpg Me and the lads went to skirmish good old mom had bought me tickets for Christmas , so got lads together and went my first time so a bit nervous lol , lads told marshals it was my birthday and set me up as a zombie so there was 3 zombies 5 defenders and 2 lads in fancy dress against the rest of the group I bricked my self took a load out and the towards the end got lit up , and I loved it best day ever till day after covered in bruises lol oh my profile pic me as zombie

Last edited: