Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

best paintballing experience

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Easy! Was with my first team, which I founded. We'd played a couple of seasons, never trained and were firmly Div 4 in NSPL. We entered the Bricketwood winter cup, and it snowed like hell. We were meant to be playing entry level five man, but as only five teams turned up, we ended up playing against established teams in a race format. Long story short, we played our first match against London Shock and, with the help of a couple of guests, beat them 2-0, including 5 manning them in the first game, and me getting a four pack from the snake. Always makes me smile, and I'm never afraid of a bigger/better team these days...

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Last weekend on a punter day, making sure the cheating pikey bas***ds knew how much it hurts getting hit buy an endless stream of paint, needless to say that was my 1 tank of air done for the day and most if my paint but it felt sooooo good. Haha good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Thinking about it, my best experience was my first time playing and I was just a rental punter. Sunny day, game that lasted more than an hour, 30 guys per side, playing a field that had equal measures of woodland and grassy fields and was at least several acres large, goggles fogging up, adrenaline making my heartbeat audible. After sneaking around and looking for the "enemy" for some 30 minutes, I had my first contact. Dude comes charging out the woods some 20 yards away from me, I fire off 3 shots from the hip, the first shots I fired in anger, and one of the rounds hits the top of his goggles, making a nice V shaped splatt on his lense, while the other half of the ball paints a nice front to back stripe through his hair. Man, that felt so awesome!

After that I played for many more years, at many different settings, many different types of paintball and at many different levels. It was never boring, but it never matched the feeling of that one first kill... Evrything was just perfect about that day.

M4rk

Monkey Spankers
Jul 31, 2012
Norfolk
1/. Trying sup-air for the first time after playing woods ball for 4 years, never went back.
2/. NvS 2014 a large group of us talked about going all year as you do, when the time came over 40 of us turned up, and it was very clear when we were on the field that we played together.

Awesome feeling..

Daston

May 2, 2011
For me the first time I did Staargate back in 2007, was the first big game I had done and was just in awe of the amount of people! Real good time drinking with everyone the night before and just a great atmosphere.

Best part of the weekend would have to be me and my mate holding our own against a massive zerg from the opposing team!

Second best game would have to be North Vs South in 2011.....I was in a wedding dress for the whole game. Got best dressed player though