Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Squeegee?

pbguru

Feb 27, 2006
Visit site
Normally carry a fluffy or two, but I tried a straight shot at the weekend and nearly strangled myself on the lanyard as I dived into the snake. Any ideas? What do other people do?

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
used to use squeegies but since I lost mine I've only ever used fluffies- they do the job just as well i've found!

& also having to reach to a pocket on your knee in a tight situation is better than having to reach over your shoulder & dragging something from under your pack

and yeah I've nearly been strangled on a couple of occasions, sliding into barricades, & one of my mates thinking it was on one of those easy-release lanyards gave it a yank and nearly choked me :(

just hate having things round my neck generally...it's a pet hate of mine

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Originally posted by khanzo
that all depends, i always take the barrel off to fluffy stick it or squeegy it, but thats just me

-Mat
That takes a hell of a lot longer though.

If you look at it this way Ollie lang never takes a fluffy on the field only a squeege

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
If he had a good reason to then yes!!

The point is that if the best player in the world does not have to use one then they can't be that useful. Just like drop forwards, no pro uses them.

Then can be useful off the field to get your barrel really clean when you have the time to remove but on the field they seem pretty useless

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
pretty useless just becuase pros decided not to use them.

C'mon, maybe as you say the best player in the world judt doesnt like them.

And why in the name of holy hell would he have a good reason not to wear trousers...

Stop being a sheep