Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Squeegee?

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
As it happens I know why he doesn't use them it is a superstition thing as first time he player pro he got hit on it and had never used one since.

And there is no reason not to wear trousers but if he found one I might consider it.

SeniorJimbo

Suicide Badger #1
Originally posted by john251282
And there is no reason not to wear trousers but if he found one I might consider it.
you obviously just haven't given this question the thought it deserves then have you!!:D

1.its too hot to wear them
2.He forgot them
3. it will enable him to run faster as he will be more streamlined
4.he got shot on them once and believed they were bad luck
5.he may have nice legs and want to show them off
4.His new sponsor is anne summers and he is sporting one of those sheep pouch thingys
5.he was told to take them off due to excess baginess or too many layers
6.he has become a naturist
7.he doesnt know he's not wearing them
8.he wants to know if anyone will think it will help them play better and then copy him
9.he lost a bet
10.he won a bet
11.it is a bet
12 he sold them to pay off a bet he lost.
13.he is in the middle of a game of simon says and simon said take of your pants.
14.he is wearing pants and you have taken too many drugs
15.he is trying to confuse the other team.
16.he's trying to get a tan
17.Someone sold him some invisible pants
18.some b****rd took too long in the portaloo and he had an accident in them while waiting.

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
I think choice of Squeegie is very much a personal choice. I carry a Straight Shot and a fluffy stick. Used to use a Leg holder for the straight shot that i bought off ebay, though after it took a couple of hits and got in the way allot i went back to using the lanyard. Though VL do a folding squeegie that works like a straight shot but folds in the middle like a fluffy stick and fits in your pocket. Might be worth a look if you find the lanyard gets in the way.

http://www.shop.justpaintball.co.uk/acatalog/VL_Pro_Fold_Squeegy.html

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
i carry out a VL folding Squeegie, and a fluffy stick, a combination of the both usuallyy sorts out any problems wo field. however, the VL squeegie can be hard to get into the barrel, as it hasn't got a 'button' like the Straight Shots, and the rubber part at the end has a tendancy to chip easily. but it gets me thrugh a game ok.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
well i find straight shots the best, but during woodsball using decent paint i only ever have few with my ion, so i got myself another barrel put that in my pocket zipped it up and when i smeg a ball just swap barrels, i know damaging the barrel is possiblitly but if ya a back player makes sense

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
infernomark said:
well i find straight shots the best, but during woodsball using decent paint i only ever have few with my ion, so i got myself another barrel put that in my pocket zipped it up and when i smeg a ball just swap barrels, i know damaging the barrel is possiblitly but if ya a black player makes sense
A bit racist aint it....;) ;) ;)

:)