Best UK player of all time

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Ralph
Of course she does..........
She said i was her little treasure and wanted to bury me.......
deeply:(.
She better start diggin now dude if she wants it finished this side of Xmas, that's gonna have to be one damned big-ass ditch :)

LV 4 26

Millsy- Back Baby
Pete

I always thought there was perfect harmony within the NWC camp. NOT.
Good team though.
Kempy and us KRU boys always wanted to beat NWC and I think we only managed it once. But I did it again with Storm as well to win a leg of the NPPL (was it that,itwas ppl of somewhere in England)
Loved it back in the day you knew that if you turned up and Preds and NWC were there you knew you were coming third no matter what you tried.

Respect and I hope ashley is still somewhere above ground.

Millsy

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete

Originally posted by LV 4 26
I always thought there was perfect harmony within the NWC camp. NOT.
Good team though.
Kempy and us KRU boys always wanted to beat NWC and I think we only managed it once. But I did it again with Storm as well to win a leg of the NPPL (was it that,itwas ppl of somewhere in England)
Loved it back in the day you knew that if you turned up and Preds and NWC were there you knew you were coming third no matter what you tried.

Respect and I hope ashley is still somewhere above ground.

Millsy
Millsy, by the time me and him had that 'disagreement' I had left and had started up Shockwave so it wasn't an in-house altercation :)

As for the good ole days, thank god they are over and we can just get on and play ball rather than worrying whether or not I was gonna spend more time at the charge desk.