Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big big clear out of stuff

splaxgubble

Jan 3, 2011
£40 for cp barrel set? also does it fit ego8? And what size barrel I.e length and bore size

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
hey mate, are the small angel pants the a cams? If so how adjustable is the waist (noticed in an earlier thread you mentioned its was 34 inch but that seems huge for a small)

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
splaxgubble - the barrel with fit an ego provided it is cocker threads (which i think it is) the overall lengths (from memory) are 10", 12" and 14" and I cant remember the bore sizes but know there is a .693, .689, .685 in there. The best I can do price wise is £55.00 posted.

jfp - I asked my team mate yesterday whose pants these were and he is a 32" waist, they are also the A Cams.

Gazza, still have the diablo pants in medium - £12.00 via paypal as owed and there yours - paypal is phil@chimpy.com.

Phil

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
How big is the slight stain on the small angel pants?
Hello mate, from memory its nothing to major, you need to remember that these pants are in a as used condition and although in very good condition wear wise, as with most jerseys and pants, when washed sometimes do leave "slight staining marks". We are not talking about pants with loads and loads of marks, were talking about paint marks that have not totally washed out.

For the money they are a bargain as when new were £50 odd.

Let me know fella.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
very true mate, would take em if your willing to do em for £14 posted ill pay fees