Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bigish Kit Sales - Markers Masks Packs and More *Price Drops*

delboy4000

Mar 11, 2010
Selling everything off

I've cleaned everything up as best I could given the time I had so I'm stating now that all kit needs cleaning properly. PayPal owed or 4%

Will take £225 + Fees posted for the lot

Please ask if anyone wants to know anything.

Masks: Selling as all need new lenses
Masks.JPG

JT Full Head Mask + bag | Condition: Good - Thermal Lens, Bag has started to fall part but still closes

Proto Switch - Black Posted | Condition: Good - Standard Lens

Proto Switch - Green | Condition: Good - Thermal Lens - 1/2 Inch chip at the side, not visible from outside.

Proto Switch - Leave Camo | Condition: Good - Standard Lens

Dye Bandana | Condition: Good

Hoppers
Hoppers.JPG View attachment 46664

VL Force | Condition: OK

Markers - Would recommend all markers need servicing
Markers.JPG

Ion | Condition: Good - Ahhhh Old Faithful!! Comes with Yellow and Black body kits, Stock Barrel, Q-Lock (original feed missing), Upgraded bolt (I believe it’s a green warrior bolt and awesome, no original bolt). The marker was serviced by BZ paintball about 12-18 months ago but never used since. This marker has a red on/off button which I believe is the American board with fully automatic mode. Can’t be sure but I don’t know it has 3 burst mode and fully automatic.

Invert Mini with Tadao Board | Condition: OK - Bought this second hand. Only used 4 times but never failed once during games. Comes with stock barrel and stock board (I say stock board but I have an empire tadao board separate but can't remember if I switched them. If someone can tell me how to tell them apart I’ll check)

BT Delta | Condition: OK - Hole in the plastic on the barrel kit but doesn't affect performance (see photos), Original feed missing but I am including a BT rip clip for it. The rip clip doesn't fit properly but with a bit of filing at the plastic groves on the clip it will fit no problem. Even as it is I fired 5 rounds from the clip and they feed to the marker fine with no miss fires. Hopper is also missing firing from the rip clip.
BT Delta With Hole.JPG

Stands
Marker Stands.JPG

Silver Stand | Condition: OK - One of the rubber bands has snapped but works fine with one. See photos

Barrels & Kits & Socks
All Barrels.JPG Barrels 1.JPG Barrel 2.JPG

Freak Barrel - Impulse Thread | Condition: Good - There is a crack in the clear plastic window of the case and the back has a circle sticker missing. Kit comes with Case, Front, Back (impulse thread), .679 .682 .684 .687 .689 .691 .693 .695 inserts.
Freak Barrel Kit.JPG

Night Stick | Condition: OK - Autococker thread. It appeared to have been stained from yellow paint which has given it a kind of faint yellow illuminous colour.

8.5 Inch Steel Barrel| Condition: Good - A5/BT Thread

JJ Performance 14" Ceramic Barrel | Condition: Good - A5/BT Thread

6 Inch Steel Barrel | Condition: Good - A5/BT Thread

Apex Barrel Stopper | Condition: OK

Tippmann Barrel Sock | Condition: Good

Dye Barrel Sock | Condition: Good
Barrel Socks.JPG

Packs and Pots
Packs and Pots.JPG
4 pot NXe Battle Pack | Condition: Good - Used once

4 Pot + Bottle Nxe Battle Pack | Condition: OK - Needs a good clean

4 Black Ultimate Force 140 Pots | Condition: OK

Misc
Misc.JPG

Mini Repair Kit | Condition: OK - there is a lot of things missing from this but other things added to have a good look at the photo. Has Small tub of grease, Allen Keys, O-rings, Mini Reg Mount Screws (took 4 months to get these from supplier)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByBM7gpaoTevem5pQ1ZzRHR3U28/view?usp=sharing

Greese, Silicone lubricant | Condition: OK - Never used, there is a chunk missing from the lid but the tub still holds the seal ok.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByBM7gpaoTevVXlnaHRXOGpJaWs/view?usp=sharing

Red Shark Drop Forward | Condition: Good - Missing the reg mount screw
Silver Empire on/off ASA = £5 Posted | Condition: Good -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByBM7gpaoTevMWVyWEJTMVVzMWc/view?usp=sharing

Inspire 1.1l Bottle Cover | Condition: Good -
Bottel Cover.JPG
Strike 1x40 Red Dot | Condition: Good - Untested at missing half of the dove tail clamp
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByBM7gpaoTevbGtsbkxhM2xZS1E/view?usp=sharing

BT-4 Maintenance Kit | Condition: Good - I got this with a 6 month old BT-4 and never used anything out of it. That being said I can't guarantee it’s all there so take a good look at the photo.
BT4 Maint Kit.JPG

Fingerless Gloves - Plastic Armoured | Condition: Good -

2 point Sling | Condition: Good - Metal Clips

2 x Exalt speed feeds - no clamp screws but zip ties work. £3.50 each Posted
Speed Feed.JPG

I’m also going to say that I just don’t get the time to spend on the sport anymore due to a hectic lifestyle which means I can’t get to the post office everyday so please allow 2 working days for postage.

Thanks all! Happy shopping :D

Last edited: