Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Black Chrome Invert Mini, Tippmann A5 E-grip, Empire Loader

Shaul

Aug 19, 2012
Hello guys, so it's been a while since I used these guns so I think it's time someone else gets to use them.

Heres a proof pic of all the items together,

Tippmann A5 - E-grip
First up is my adored Tippmann A5, My dad has been keeping this in his wardrobe since I sold it to him last year, cosmetically this gun isn't great...It has quite abit of cosmetic wear and could do with a re-spray HOWEVER it does not effect its performance.
The marker has a Zero Kick Hammer and a Aluminum power tube, Squishy paddles and a brand new board which Tippmann fitted last year.
Also if you don't know about the E-grip it has semi-auto mode, 3 round burst, response mode and fully auto.
It has the ump45 body kit and a NeStar Red dot sight, The Ump45 main shroud is missing 2 screws which makes it a little bit wiggly but still stays on fine and will not effect it's performance at all.
The front grip does not clip into it's 90degree possition however i'm going to dismantle it and see if I can fix it as I think the screw is just slighty out of possition.
The marker also comes with a Lapco 18" Beadblasted barrel in .689, Love this barrel and it shoots extremely accurate if you bore your paint correctly.

Asking £150 posted for this or near offer, will include a 50round tac hopper.

Invert Mini - Black chrome gen 3

Next up I have a Black Chrome Invert Mini only 1,000 made in this colour, only selling as i've upgraded to a Nt10 now so don't need this.
Shoots great and never had a problem with it, has got the Shockwave board installed into it.
Now something I didn't know when I bought this that I would like everyone to be clear about before I sell it, the black chrome finish on this marker is very very very delicate e.g Last time I used it there was a little splatter of paint on the barrel, I didn't think anything off it but when I cleaned it off about an hour later it left a normal chrome colour mark, which means if you leave oily substances and such on the bare metal it will turn it to a normal chrome colour or bronze ( Weird I know ) All being said once this marker is polished up it is stunning! The grip has bronzed quite abit and doesn't really match the rest of the colour but I have grown to like this as it's very unique.
Included with the marker is the Limited edition box with the limited edition proof card, showcase gloves (Little white gloves, don't ask me why these come with it but they do) small spares kit, barrel sock and some spare plastic grips.
Cosmetically the marker is about 7/10, but if you're looking for a reliable speedball gun this is the one for you.

Looking for SOLD pending payment or nearest offer on this

Empire Magna Drive Loader

Next up I have my backup loader, not needed now as i've realized my rotor is invincible ;).
Bought this last year from a facebook group, comes with a white speedfeed, original box, lid, manual and spare shelf.
This loader has never missed a beat but couldn't keep up my Nt10, perfect for the mini though.

( Stickers can easily be removed )

Looking for SOLD posted, or if you buy it with the mini i'll knock off a fiver.

I've bought quite a few things off here and sold quite a few too, If I still need a vouch please let me know below and I can provide one, thanks and happy balling!

Josh

Last edited:

Shaul

Aug 19, 2012
Hey bud, not really looking for a pmr09, but thankyou for the offer

uk gaz

PLATINUM MEMBER, IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR
Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
Not the best of photos but if the magna has no nasties [dings cracks and speedfeed sound] £25 is yours if still up for grabs

Shaul

Aug 19, 2012
Not the best of photos but if the magna has no nasties [dings cracks and speedfeed sound] £25 is yours if still up for grabs
Hi mate, Magna has no cracks, no dings just general wear from woodsball use, If you're still after it £25 sounds fine. I've pmed you