Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Blind Fire

wings

The Firm
Nov 30, 2007
Halifax
Your reasoning behind blind firing was to get peoples heads in I think, but to actually know peoples heads are in your going to have to look, so....

Why not just kill two birds with one stone and look and shoot. Even if your not snapping properly you can always pop out of your bunker or whatever your playing behind at a different side or height. Blind firing just gives the other team something to aim at. Think of it like someone playing very loose and sticking their pack out, you would look at that and think that's a massive mistake it's the same principle.

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
blind fire is just stupid and pointless. apart from all the safty issues, all your doing in a game is saying "hey, look were i am, come and sneek up on me, then shoot me point blank for being such a muppit while i continue to waist paint"

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
i ussually blindfire the first and last shot when i pop out. i get lucky with those somtimes

and I'm sure that the ref really loves you for shooting him!

Honestly I hate people that blind fire, cause usually the only people you shot are the ones that don't get to walk off if their shot.

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
ahhhh, good read = good times :D

i still dont see why you would want to blind fire? most ridiculous thing ever....

unless of course your physically blind then you WILL have too!

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
I ended up reffing punters in an old building last weekend, all narrow corridors and stairways. I got lit up all day by kids blind firing round corners.

Come to think of it, they were still shooting me up even when I was in full view of them, so I guess it makes no difference.

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
i marshal too and i get sick of people not looking and running in and i get hammerd with a half hopper of paint by the punters because there blindfiring. Many punters have just played too many of those games and think if they just shoot randomly everythign will be fine!

persoanly i agree with others, if someone had just offloaded a full hopper of paint at me on ramp, i would give them a swift slap and possibly remove them from that game.

its innacurate, cowardly and bloody annoying! very dangerous and shouldnt be done :)

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
personaly i find it annoying getting shot by your own team mate (punters) who doesnt take the curtacy to look be for he shoots :rolleyes:. I dont see the point in doing it you are just wasting paint for nothing and giving your position away :confused: