Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Blooper time!

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, I could also tell you about this one:

The first day I played with my Shocker I wasn't familiar with how much gas it would use, or how long I could last in a game with it. Well, I get into a fair sized rec game, about 12-15 a side, and manage to shoot out a few people and last till the end, but unfortunately I run out of air. And the last guy left on the other side had plenty of air and paint. I was behind him and he didn't know it, then I asked the ref where the flag was. There was none. It was elimination, and there I was, loaded down with a 11 1/2 pound Shocker and 2 pods full of paint but no means to shoot at someone that had a full pack left, plenty of air, and an Angel. And too much time left, about 5 minutes...with nothing to do. I circled around behind him, nearly to his start station, and waited. Everyone else, over 20 people, was watching from the sidelines. Even the refs were watching. A Roadrunner-Wiley Coyote chase ensued. I ran about 2 laps around the outside of the field around the guy, at each turn asking the refs how much time was left. I was running laps with a ****ing Shocker w/ a 114 on it in my hand. With about a minute left, I cut across into the field, hoping he wouldn't catch up, but he did. I slumped down behind a bunker and damn near threw up, then I hear paint whizzing at me mercilessly. About down to the wire, I try to get up to run just far enough away again to stay out of his reach for a while, but he sees me and sends plenty of paint at me. Screw it. One of them finds me and I'm out. I get over to the sidelines, and lean over gasping for air. I didn't puke...dunno why.

20 more seconds and I would have been a badass...20 more seconds of running or topping off my damn nitro tank befoehand like a smart person...

I need to go back there again (Dothan Survival Games) sometime now that I've got a 4500 tank and a Cocker that gets over a case and a half per fill and doesn't weigh 12 pounds with paint in it.