Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bob Long - Dragon G6r

Nif Naf

Jul 3, 2003
Croydon
www.leftcoastpaintball.com
Right Folks;

It pains me to do it but I need to sell my Dragon G6r.

I'm only using eclipse this year and this beauty is just sitting in my gear bag, not doing anything... It deserves to get some game time.

What you get:

- 2013 Bob Long Dragon G6r; Dust/Gloss black.

This comes with; latest Frenzy 5.20A software, premium pillow bolt, LP poppet, 2c eyes, black out kit, black bolt pin and two piece barrel (685 back)

Extras:
- Full spares kit; this includes o-rings, screws, eye wire, spare pillows, 1 x HP schrader valves, 1 x LP schrader valve, trigger springs, detents and springs, 2 x spare bolt pins, ball bearing and spring. This kit will keep you going for ages.

- Spare gloss black feedneck.

- Matching dust black barrel kit; 679, 682, 688, 691.

- Pressure tester with upgraded gauges.

- Dow55 and Tri-Flow oil.

- Dye Nautilus gun bag.

I might be corrected on this, but I haven't seen another Dragon G6R in the UK!!? The marker itself shoots flawlessly. The o-rings have been broken in and it's the most efficient marker I've ever used. The only cosmetic flaw is some barrel rub on the tip of the barrel as can be expected.

Now to the price...I'm looking for £800 posted or £775 collected. The buyer pays the fees or sends as payment owed. I'm in no rush to sell...so no low balls please. I will however consider sensible offers.

The marker can be at CPPS this weekend; so if you are interested let me know.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please just ask.

**I will not be splitting anything at this time**