Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bob Long/GI Sportz Victus. Two X i4's. Unused Dye pack..

craig hunter

Lethal Bizzle.
May 3, 2012
Sunderland
Hey everyone..

Got a few things for sale here. Don't lowball me please. No one likes it.

First up is a Bob Long/GI Sportz Victus. Purchased off of a team mate about a week ago. Thing is absolutely immaculate. Ridiculously smooth gun. Asking price is £500 which will include postage. Comes with the soft case as well as everything pictured. 3 Barrel backs. Size .691 .688 .685.

Will look at trades for: Ego LV1 - Clone GTI - Geo 3.5 (i'll add cash) - Luxe 2.0 - Luxe Oled(I'll add cash)

IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

Next up. First pair of I4's. Grey/Blue with metallic Blue lens. Lens is slightly scratched and scuffed but none of it impairs vision what so ever. Strap is slightly dirty but nothing a wash wouldn't sort out. Price is £40 including delivery.

IMG_3662.jpg

Next up. The second pair of I4's. Purple and orange with Metallic orange lens. Lens is pretty much new and used once. Mask is also pretty much new. Price is £60 posted.

IMG_3664.jpg

Dye pack which is unused but I've taken out of the original packaging. £30 including postage.

IMG_3660.JPG

Any questions, give me a shout. If you're buying multiple items, might be able to sort you a package deal since I'm a gentleman. Cheers...

Last edited: