Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bob Long Onslaught - SOLD

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
Bob Long Onslaught - £340 all in, you pay paypal fee's though. Feel free to make an offer though, and I'm also open to trades, mainly after a luxe though as my team's all shooting them now

It's had aprox 10 cases through it from new. Currently fitted with a macdev bolt tip instead of the stock exalt ones as they're known for being pretty rubbish. It also has a full blackout kit, though I've currently only got it on the red parts. It has the latest 5.21b flash and It comes with a .688 barrel, the tape will be removed of course, unless you want to keep it on for some reason.
It's a really good shooting gun, very very similar to the Shocker RSX. The insights have got a pretty bad rep but these are completely different, the only issue i've had is with the old bolt tip, but thats now solved. The only bit of wear I can see is some minor breech wear which I've shown in one of the pictures.
I'm at one41 paintball park every weekend so I can do it a bit cheaper if you want to pick it up in person.

Last edited:

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
Bob Long Onslaught - £340 all in, you pay paypal fee's though. Feel free to make an offer though, and I'm also open to trades, mainly after a luxe though as my team's all shooting them now

It's had aprox 10 cases through it from new. Currently fitted with a macdev bolt tip instead of the stock exalt ones as they're known for being pretty rubbish. It also has a full blackout kit, though I've currently only got it on the red parts. It has the latest 5.21b flash and It comes with a .688 barrel, the tape will be removed of course, unless you want to keep it on for some reason.
It's a really good shooting gun, very very similar to the Shocker RSX. The insights have got a pretty bad rep but these are completely different, the only issue i've had is with the old bolt tip, but thats now solved. The only bit of wear I can see is some minor breech wear which I've shown in one of the pictures.
I'm at one41 paintball park every weekend so I can do it a bit cheaper if you want to pick it up in person.

What bout a trade Mate

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/geo-2-1-for-sale.175881/

Last edited: