Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bolts for ego 11

homemade

May 30, 2011
I've got a ego11 buddy and i fitted the dart kit it does make a diffrence to sound it makes it a bit quieter as for getting more shots out of it i haven't noticed much of a increase to be honest. It does make it a smoother shooting marker. hope this help.

steel blades

steel blades
Aug 12, 2011
I've got a ego11 buddy and i fitted the dart kit it does make a diffrence to sound it makes it a bit quieter as for getting more shots out of it i haven't noticed much of a increase to be honest. It does make it a smoother shooting marker. hope this help.
I might look into getting a dark kit then, thanks for your help :)

KENDY

Mar 9, 2011
Guiseley, Leeds
I would play for a while with the Bolt it comes with, you may be happy with how it shoots and feels without needing the dart bolt kit. My advise would be to get the Ego serviced and set up by someone who is qualified or really knows what they are doing, before buying an upgrade. it may save you money and if the gun is not set up correctly in the first place its still not going to be right with the bolt kit.

Reactions: homemade

steel blades

steel blades
Aug 12, 2011
I would play for a while with the Bolt it comes with, you may be happy with how it shoots and feels without needing the dart bolt kit. My advise would be to get the Ego serviced and set up by someone who is qualified or really knows what they are doing, before buying an upgrade. it may save you money and if the gun is not set up correctly in the first place its still not going to be right with the bolt kit.
Ahh right okay mate thanks for the advice :)

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
Only one I'd recommend would be the D.A.R.T kit and the bolt it comes with.
Most of the time 3rd party add ons/"upgrades" tend to be more hassle than they are worth though.

Last edited:

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I sent mine to PE for a service it's free if under a year old ,otherwise its £30.
I had a DART kit fitted FOC at the same time as I didn't fancy digging around in its guts,great service and set up from PE.
DART makes it quiter and smoother,haven't really noticed any efficiency changes but I haven't tested it,as I top it up as soon as its low.