Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BON WHO ARE YOU

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I will not be making another account to post my opinion from. My personal opinion is posted from this account, all offical business is posted from the admin account. This will not be changing anytime soon and I won't be entertaining any further discussion on the matter.
Agreed.

Bon has every right to post using his personal account, and can say whatever he wants within the rules of the site. He does not need to have another account to voice his opinions, his personal account gives him the same rights as everyone else.
The admin account is setup to manage the site and has no bearing on threads or posts and will remain this way.

So let that be the end of this.

:(

Reactions: zX JT Xz and Bon

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Agreed.

Bon has every right to post using his personal account, and can say whatever he wants within the rules of the site. He does not need to have another account to voice his opinions, his personal account gives him the same rights as everyone else.
The admin account is setup to manage the site and has no bearing on threads or posts and will remain this way.

So let that be the end of this.

:(

totally agree tom.

i see it as if Bon was so bad then he wouldn't be doing, i personally couldn't give two hoots about what anyone rights unless serious harm comes of it. sort of like the harm principle that John Stuart Mills came up with. i.e if Bon started preaching religious hate to a bunch of fanatics outside a mosque/church/synagogue then yes intervene and would expect a nip of the tongue, however this is the land of the free and the land of the living and people do have opinions, regardless of where or what they do. if his opinions are his then i would not expect anyone in their own mind withhold them unless serious harm was to come of it.

quite frankly who gives a s**t, isnt the spice of life opinions and differences? discussion about all topics from either those well or less informed still breeds knowledge and resolution somewhere down the line.

its very easy to say Bon's 'attitude' has a detrimental effect on paintball but then dont threads like this? a one of comment is long forgotten however a thread lives on for all eternity, i should know right Tom:cool: