Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bonus Balling

Silky

-Relentless-
Aug 31, 2004
get ya sorry ass off the field as quick as possible and back in the pits :)
should lower the bonus balling effect, if ya fannying around arguing or trying to give the guy who shot ya the evil eye then expect a facefull

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
i say lets bring back some of the love ;) there no love any more. may have to bring some back into our lives. you dont see the monday hate threads any more :(:D

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
If they're bonus balling you, they aint shooting your teammates. Suck it up an take it like a man.
amen.

I thing bonus ballings usually kept between friends or rivals. Some guys will pis$ you off on a forum say and you get the chance to show them some love on a field.

As for blowing any moron clean off a field its a bit lame if its intentional. But as many have mentioned it can be miss interpreted especially when people have'nt got hands on heads etc ...

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
As for blowing any moron clean off a field its a bit lame if its intentional. But as many have mentioned it can be miss interpreted especially when people have'nt got hands on heads etc ...
if your hand isn't on your head, you aint elimenated and expect a half a hopper to head your way.

if you are eliminated and dont have your hand on your head, get it on there quick time
:rolleyes:

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
if they aint got their hand on their head ill keep shooting at em :D
nah as soon as i KNOW someones out I leave em alone, whats the point in keeping your gun on them, while you're having fun giving "extra love" ill come shoot you. The people that annoy me aren't the bonus ballers but the jerks that walk through your lane then cry to the refs that you overshot them.