Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

boots ?

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Astroturfs any good for most types of ground?
I use Nike Total 90's Astro boots, used them all season, in the sun and pouring rain and had no problems with grip...

I dont want boots that have large studs giving to much grip, if I move i want to slide into a bunker, not stop too quick and end up twisting my ankles or knee's....

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
I use a pair of decent quality astroturf boots, they work great except when the field is a mudbath although the main problem then is that they are quite low sided so you get them full of mud in seconds

wharfeman

Wharfeman
Aug 31, 2007
sitttingbourne, kent,
thing is with running spikes there are different types you can get, some of the sprint spikes have a hard plated bottom meaning that there wont be any bend in them, forcing you to stay on your toes so if you are on your heels trying to stand flat footed the actual spikes wont be in cotact with the ground, for spikes i would recommened middle distance spikes these usually have a slight heel at the back or flexible sprint spikes

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
thing is with running spikes there are different types you can get, some of the sprint spikes have a hard plated bottom meaning that there wont be any bend in them, forcing you to stay on your toes so if you are on your heels trying to stand flat footed the actual spikes wont be in cotact with the ground, for spikes i would recommened middle distance spikes these usually have a slight heel at the back or flexible sprint spikes
He's like a super athlete person and knows his stuff... no jokes.

(Just get football boots,so much easier :D:D)

Joe

bulls

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2006
Doncaster
Visit site
Mouldies!

get yourself a pair of mouldies - the plastic round moulded studs. The will suit hard or soft ground. Wore them for years of sunday league footie.

You can pick a decent leather pair from JJB or somewhere like that for around 30 quid. IMO they suit sup-air style paintball perfectly, they are designed for you get around grassy fields quickly with ninja style agility ;)

I wear these:

Attachments