BOP presents....The National Paintball Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
This is truly great news for UK paintball because this is one of the best venues for paintball in the England.
I have little doubt Rich and Mark will do their very best to get this venue ready for the event after this weekend's and I encourage all of you who have not been to a CPPS or indeed played on a superb playing surface such as Rodbaston, to get your asses down to the next CPPS event.

The CPPS already plays host to the largest selection of teams in the UK and is becoming increasingly popular as time goes on for obvious reasons.

Whilst Chris Pelling is making great strides in the south with 40 teams regularly attending his NSPL events, the UK tournament scene is looking soooo much healthier now than it was.

These promoters, Chris Pelling with his NSPL and the CPPS guys, Mark and Rich; have all shown the foresight, loyalty and confidence to align themselves with the Federation and this tripartite partnership can only be good news for Brit Ball .. I am 100% sure of that.

.......because within that partnership, we have the teams, promoters and industry, all represented, all investing and all benefiting ... it is the perfect alliance.

All fo us have consolidated and focused, and now you guys, teams and players, are reaping the benefit of your own discretion and investment .. all I can say is, well done to ALL you teams and players who play the NSPL and CPPS, you are the guys who will inherit this new world order... and rightly so!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.