Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle Under Arm/On Shoulder

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
so people, do you have your bottle under your arm, or rest it on your shoulder?

just interested, i can see the advantages and disadvantages of both, id do a poll but i cant see the button ;)

Al.

L J

big big titties
i put my gun on my shoulder as its easier to me (used to have a blade cocker and it made it oh so much easier) as u can see im still still used to it, although i cant walk my trigger like that so i have the rounded bit of the bottle into my shoulder and it puts it in a much easier place to walk the trigger, so a bit of both really:)

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
what ive been told to do, and found more comfortable and more practical to snapshoot, is not to have a drop forward, or an angled bottomline (i have a screw in). it stops you having to wrap your arm round your bottle therefore reducing your profile.
i think with the bottle on your shoulder, you havent really got control of your gun properly, and you have a large profile etc.
if you look through magazines and pics, nearly all the pros have their guns set up this way, with the bottle coming straight out behind from under the grip.
do what feels more comfortable, but ive been told by people more experienced to have the gun bottle into your shoulder, and your arm coming up after the bottle, so you dont have to wrap round it.:)

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
i rest the bottle on the top of y arm, just below the shoulder, either that or on my bicep.

CrimsonDragon

Aug 15, 2003
Visit site
I found out that pushing my tank into my shoulder with the hand i hold regulator of my gun with works best for me, it keeps the gun stable when i fire it. But what ever keeps your gun stable helps improve your accuracy too.

pb-afroman

When I am playing back I usually have it against my shoulder with my hopper eye level to reduce the profile I create. At a kneel/lay down bunker, I keep the tank outside of my bicep. I find that makes it easier to quickly poke out and pull yourself back in. This is especially useful for your off hand.

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
hey guys ever seen a decent team play i think you find they majority of decent players put the bottle inot shoulder not on top.

easier to shoot

kyle