Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BOTW? How about....speed poster of the week?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Trouble is those used to be useful posts, it can be a genuine question but unfortunately the almost unbiquitous answer to this question is go and try a few.

People struggle to go and try a few nowadays since so much purchasing is done on line, I know I've not set foot in a paintball shop in over 10 years. Maybe we need a sticky saying "go and try a few" suggesting people do this at a walkon or a shop.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Would a gear review go more towards answering that kind of question? Would you buy say a V-force grill if you read a written review of one having never seen it before?

I think I'll do one anyway, I have a JT flex and Grills at home which I can do a comparison with.

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Would a gear review go more towards answering that kind of question? Would you buy say a V-force grill if you read a written review of one having never seen it before?

I think I'll do one anyway, I have a JT flex and Grills at home which I can do a comparison with.
I suppose what we should do is pull together and do a stickied thread on what kind of masks we like and why, for example I have a fat head (size 62 in motorbike helmets if that means anything to anyone) and wear glasses, I like JT frames since they fit over glasses well and prefer a mask with a peak since my forehead sticks out of the top like a paintball magnet otherwise.

I prefer hard rather than flex lowers since I play walkons so would rather have the protection for my chin rather than the possible bounces but extra pain of the flex.

Theres a good thread about masks on MCB we could appropriate by someone whos tried loads of masks with pictures of how they sit on his face, their websites down for its daily maintance at the moment - I'll try and dig it up later.

Reactions: Dusty