Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bounce vests.... Your opinions??

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
I'm a noob as well and i've got to say i wear one and it gives me extra confidence, i have played without but i think it gives me more confidence to run towards or around someone at close range. Also i know what people are saying about the top paint being more brittle so it doesn't help but i disagree i've had bounces from dye cg, all star and marb. I think you get mixed batches in the boxes some drop test ok and others bounce forever so if you just get a few here and there that keep you in a game then your winning (y)
Forgot to add i am hoping to drop the vest when i eventually grow a pair :rolleyes:

Ballantin

Jul 13, 2013
Milton Keynes
Got a bounce vest and slide pants, and never used it. I think that other than knee/elbow, and maybe gloves, nothing else is needed. Other thing is if you are planning to get all the paint of the day on you :LOL:

I think will be useful when refereeing.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Got a bounce vest and slide pants, and never used it. I think that other than knee/elbow, and maybe gloves, nothing else is needed. Other thing is if you are planning to get all the paint of the day on you :LOL:

I think will be useful when refereeing.
If your playing sup air slide shorts are strongly recommended.Since at training you can be diving into bunkers all day or race to 4 playing up to 36 games in a mills weekend

Kwarocks

Oct 22, 2013
I don't like them really because they're restricting. The empire ones are pretty good. I wouldn't recommend the PE ones though.

Sampaint

May 29, 2013
Birmingham, UK
I find they're quite useful, get the odd bounce and as Ben h said they can give people confidence which could come in very handy if you aren't the most confident player.

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Id get a bounce vest, i love them! i've gotten a **** load of bounce's with them, ( in woods that is ) and also they kinda bulk you out so you fit your jersey better and can shoulder your gun better! for me atleast

Reactions: MorphMann