Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BRAND NEW TOP OF RANGE KIT SALE!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Im not crying at all, this forum seems to be pretty stict with the rules, so im trying to figure out how does it really work, probably contributing members are allowed to sell brand new items, theres no need to be rude about it.
We dont allow new items to be sold. This is to stop people buying bulk, and setting up a little p8nt shop on our classifieds. We have actual shops pay for advertising, and they wouldnt like it if we allowed it. And that is fair.

But it is also at our discretion. This guy is clearly not making a profit, it is a one off, and also he is a Plat member who has already supported our site.

So yes, correct, new items are not allowed, but in this instance, it is no problem. Thankyou for the concern.

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Hi, I am interested as I want one of these for my collection as I have never had one and that's a good enough reason for me. The issue is as these are no longer a production model and have been replaced by the Clone 5 the prices have taken a real hit and I feel your pain here given this one is as new and that means I would now be looking at below £400 which is obviously not what you are after.

waynethepain

MacDev GTI = MacDevastator
Feb 27, 2014
peterborough
No mate they still cost over £1150
Although I really want this gone I can't go any lower than 400 I would rather keep it bro. These are exceptionally accurate and extremely well made markers sooooo Worth £400 of anybody's money!

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
I understand your position fully which is why I didn't make the offer I had in mind as you would probably been offended by it but if anyone offers you over £400 grab it as there are a couple of more used ones about and they are struggling to get reasonable offers over £300.

But keep me in mind if it doesn't shift as we may be able to come to a deal.