Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

breakouts

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Working to play, playing at work, you know the drill.
Wed should be cool tho, get some ball time, who else is wanting to come down then? Coz Freaks Vs Kyle would be a little unfair.
Twist

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Originally posted by Robinator
best thing was the blag of breakfas when we didn't even stay there cos we got you guys to let us in so early! and erm yes breakouts vital part of the game best thing is to shoot lots and don't get shot!;)
What you mean after getting me to drive you over to the hotel, then watching me drive back to the site and BUILD the fricking place before playing on it!!! Yeah that breakfast must have been bloody marvellous! **** YOU YOU ****ING ****S!! :p

you guys were bad enuff in the hotel on your own. you add kylie to that and i give you two seconds before your kicked out.

anyone wana let me share their room at campaign? coz as much as i love my boys i am not sharing a hotel room with them!not when they're gona be that hyped.

twist,ash,tg:i wouldn't have minded if i hadn't been so god damn tired!!! you were banging on the ceiling dudes!!!

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
it is impossible to get kicked out the hotel at campaing believe me we tried we were stealing water dispensers putting them in our room and flooding the place.

then there was the talcom powder incident.

kyle