the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Bricket Wood Weekly Training Diary Mon 19th / Sun 25th Jan
Updated Mon 19th 9am
Hi Guys N Girls
Last weekend was a flurry of activity here at Bricket Wood with teams training hard, even with a small amount of snow and cold the guys were on their triggers, and this weekend AND ALL THIS WEEK AS USUAL!! were open for you to do the same, all you need to do is phone and book by calling 07968120424 or drop us a line on here,
There is a slight change to how teams can now book in, if you are just looking at training with our other teams and sharing the field, its the same as usual, but if you wish to book a field and lock it out, then you can do this well in advance, instead of the usual monday before BUT YOU WILL NEED TO PAY IN FULL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING!
we will also display the advanced diary here above the normal site diary, WE WILL HOWEVER ONLY ALLOW ONE FIELD PER DAY TO BE LOCKED so that there is always open training available, please keep your eyes on this advanced diary as well as the weekly post, we are doing this to try and give teams a chance to organize there annual training diary as well as their annual torni schedule we hope this helps

-----------------------------------------
NEW ADVANCED TRAINING DIARY
Sun Feb 1st field 2 locked Cardinals (paid)

---------------------------------------
Diary
Mon 19th
field 1

field 2
------------------------------------
tues 20th
field 1

field 2
wed 21st
field 1

field 2
thurs 22nd
field 1

field 2
fri 23rd
field 1

field 2
sat 24th
field 1

field 2
sun 25th
field 1
1. Care Bears
2. Samurai Dragons

field 2
---------------------------

SEE YOU ALL SOON
Yorkie

Last edited:

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Only problem I can see with booking a whole field and telling everyone ,is a bit like telling teams ;on this date there will only be one field,crowded as hell ,so go find out numbers at Campaign ,141,or any other field where you may get more field time. Could you not offer the 3rd field on days you know 1 field to effectively out of service.Bricket is the biggest and best paintball facility in the South .Now with a national paintball supplier with a permanent shop and Yorkie and his crew offering a great day to both school's of baller.To cut the facility to 50% seems likely to turn trade away .

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Only problem I can see with booking a whole field and telling everyone ,is a bit like telling teams ;on this date there will only be one field,crowded as hell ,so go find out numbers at Campaign ,141,or any other field where you may get more field time. Could you not offer the 3rd field on days you know 1 field to effectively out of service.Bricket is the biggest and best paintball facility in the South .Now with a national paintball supplier with a permanent shop and Yorkie and his crew offering a great day to both school's of baller.To cut the facility to 50% seems likely to turn trade away .
i just like to keep my customers fully informed, we have handed back our grass field to the recball centre, so we now only have the two fields as we never had the capacity to fill all 3 field and with campaign and 141 opening we never would, so it was better to drop to 2 fields, now teams are taking us up on the locked field facility we still have one field available same as all the other training venues so i dont really see your point in fairness, as they only have one field to start with, i also only book 6 teams to a field, for those who can remember d7's you would have 10 or more teams all trying to get on one or 2 fields so by us limiting to 6 teams as long as the team captains work together they get well enough trigger time for the day fee, we could do it millennium style if you want £200 per hour per team?? that would still be half the price of the mills!! but at present a team on average will pay £75 and get more than an hour your choice!! we like to think we offer reliability in opening EVERY WEEKEND WITHOUT FAIL, quality BEING THE FIRST VENUE TO RUN ASTRO allowing for all weather training, and great customer service, and we do listen to your thoughts and requirements, but at the end of the day this is a business we have to pay the bills, if we can guarantee business by locking a field for a fee its common sense. I hope you feel Bricket Wood is a place your teams want to train against quality opposition, we have always posted a diary to help you guys know how busy we are so you can get booked in before its to late. I hope you under stand this isnt me having a go so please dont take it that way its just me explaining how it has to be,
cheers yorkie

Reactions: shoaibaktar