training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Bricket Wood Winter League Round 1 Oct 5th Registration OPEN
Updated Monday 22nd Sept
Hi guys n Girls
Registration For the Bricket Wood Winter League is now open
all we require is a £50 Deposit and then the balance to be payed on the day of the events unless you wish to roll your deposit over to the next event, There will be the 3 usual legs in october 5th November 2nd and December 7th , the same as the last 6 years, there will be trophies for 1st 2nd & 3rd, and the usual 2 divisions being a race 2 and 5man. We have had teams booking in already so be quick and be part of the fun at Bricket Wood
TEAMS REGISTERED
1. Care Bears (Race 2)
2. Cardinals (Race 2)
3. Ipswich Unwanted (Race 2)
4. Mayhem Malitia (Race 2)
5. Uk Redskins (race 2)
6. London Tigers 3 (Race 2)
7. Sabotage (Race 2)
8. J N L Allstars

Last edited:

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
Hi Guys n Girls
Theres only 7 hours left till the close of registration for Round 1 of the Bricket Wood Winter Series Cup for this Sunday 5th October, Weve managed to seal some fantastic end of series prizes from Planet Eclipse and GI Sportz Paintball the prize pool currently stands at just over £1200 and were hoping this will increase with other sponsors coming on board, with the prizes for the SPL as well Bricket Wood Paintball Pro Training Centre has this year managed to raise over £6000 in prizes overall, bigger than any other series in the UK, Presentations for both series will be held at the final leg of the Winter series on the 7th December
To Register your team call 07968120424 by 5pm this evening
cheers all see you soon

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
Bricket Wood Winter Series Cup Round 1
hi all
Here are the schedules for this Sundays Round 1 of the Bricket Wood Winter Series Cup
a nice lie in for you all as we will be starting at 12noon as were only running 1 div at this round.
Any Team competing in Round 1 that wants to train in the morning can do so FREE OF CHARGE and we will have our marshalling staff available from 10am Fields open at 9 am as usual

Brackets:

A1 Care Bears
A2 UK Redskins
A3 Mayhem Militia
A4 J&L Allstars

B1 Cardinals
B2 Ipswich Unwanted
B3 Sabotage
B4 London Tigers 3

Schedule:

12:00 Sabotage vs Cardinals
12:15 J&L Allstars vs UK Redskins
12:30 London Tigers 3 vs Ipswich Unwanted
12:45 Care Bears vs J&L Allstars
13:00 Cardinals vs London Tigers 3
13:15 Mayhem Militia vs Care Bears
13:30 Sabotage vs Ipswich Unwanted
13:45 UK Redskins vs Care Bears
14:00 Ipswich Unwanted vs Cardinals
14:15 J&L Allstars vs Mayhem Militia
14:30 London Tigers 3 vs Sabotage
14:45 Mayhem Militia vs UK Redskins
15:00 A1 vs B2
15:15 B1 vs A2
15:30 A3 vs B3
15:45 A4 vs B4
16:00 L1 vs L2
16:15 W1 vs W2

see you all sunday
cheers
Yorkie

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
Hi Guys n Girls
Just a massive thankyou to evryone that turned out at Bricket Wood for last weekends first leg of the Winter Series Cup, the weather held out and gave us glorious sun shine and mad for a great day, Also thanks to my marshals who did a fantastic job AS USUAL ;-)
CONGRATULATIONS TO
The Cardinals for taking 1st place in the Race 2, with London Tigers 3 taking a very close 2nd and J and L Allstars getting a fantastic 3rd place
and not forgetting our friends from Mayhem Malitia who had their first try of supair paintball torni style and managed to win a match and walk away with most sporting team trophy well done guys
Registration is now open for Round 2 on the 2nd November see you all soon
cheers
Yorkie

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Got to say :- HUGE Thank You to you guys , and , Yes you who Marshalled !!
Yesterday was a slip up in the heavens I think ? as the day before it poured down , and by the time I got home afterwards it started again, But for the Tourney !! It was a Summers day !!
I have to say , Up until a certain point I thought the Care Bears were going to Roll over the Teams on the day with Win after Win after Win !!
then all of a sudden Every Team there, Went up a Notch with their Playing Skills, and boy did it pay off for them, instead of us getting the Wins >>>> THEY were !!!
When One plays and see this unfold in front of them, It`s a Pleasure to be part of it,
I feel with what happened yesterday It`s a bloody shame Teams that go to other Venues even overseas, don`t get involved with these Teams that played yesterday, with the outcome of those Teams that played yesterday , Even the Teams that Represent the UK would have a hard job to beat them ?? ( maybe times are changing )
Bloody Well done to the New Team that had their Virgin outing = Mayhem Malitia.

Not trying to rock anyone`s boat , just saying what Everyone saw = Really Good Stuff .
Rock on the next round !!.. Bluey
Thanks again Yorkie !!

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
It's good to see the winter series going strong and new teams coming through into a even ,but competitive level .The sport needs these new teams and entry competition.Something Yorkie and BWood should be proud of. However to state teams going elsewhere dont interact with these teams is incorrect .Cardinals finished 5th in the CPPS .Tigers3 won the series ,after doing an entire Mills series and are in US for the PSP WC .Yourselves also do the CPPS series and to state that other teams dont play these teams is innaccurate.Their development would not be helped by playing a national team .Although given time and doing the grind who knows whether in time some of these players could go on to join those teams.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Sorry, looking at my post I can see how I`ve come across as in general at Bricket Wood,
Shoaibaktar you are correct, yes we are at CPPS and SPL ,
what I should have made clear was yesterday being the first of the x 3 Winter series was an enlightenment on how and the difference when guys up their skills during the day, and completely Visible !! maybe it was just on the day ??
We`ll see the next round if it`s kept up

Reactions: shoaibaktar

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
There was no criticism intended Bluey,you guys run multi teams bringing in new players and Rikk ,you guys have been more than holding your own in the midlands ,and providing care in the community for Rich "Dickie " Humphrey!

Reactions: Care_Bears and Rikk