Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bricket wood winter series cup final results round 3 and overall results

Stigma

Why use a sword if you can shoot Planet Eclipse!
Jan 18, 2010
London
www.samuraipaintball.com
Hi Yorkie,

I've just seen this post here - and although I've already thanked on Facebook, on the night ... and will a lot more in the future, for raising the £ 730 for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust in our name, I wanted to drop a few lines here as well.

As mentioned on the evening, the Samurai MV squad stands for "Martin Vipas". Martin was player of Samurai, who tragically passed away 2007 after suffering from Cystic Fibrosis and to commemorate the 5 year anniversary of his death we dedicate this season to him. So the team objective for 2012, besides participating in the British & European paintball scene, is raising £ 30.000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust in memory of Martin Vipas.

These £ 730 are going straight into our JustGiving.com account and brings us close to the 1k mark before we even started the 2012 season and activities - all thanks to you and your Series Christmas Party.

As also highlighted that evening - we will be using the "BW Team of the year 2011" years free training to "instead of training for free" on official training days, just take that money saved and add it to the donations we are collecting.

The entire Samurai Paintball group again wants to thank EVERYONE that has helped us so far and will be helping us next year - which includes Yorkie and the entire BW team for sure (not to even get into our sponsors and supporters to keep this thread "kind of" on topic). Words can not describe our gratitude - so again "Yorkie - Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!"