Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bricket wood winter series cup league standings

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
they were playing as relentless the full name was relentless original kids and they were playing as agreed for relentless in round 1 as they had players away in the world cup, same as defiance and the tigers, the tigers just didnt want to put a team into round 1, all teams were asked to put a team into round 1 you and relentless were the only teams to do so.
cheers
yorkie.

Reactions: Talfryn

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Even IF the full squad name the team who played the first leg playing under was "Relentless Original Kidz" the squad that played leg 2 was called simply "Relentless" not Relentless Original Kidz so the two scores still should not be combined.

Also as far as I am aware there were no players from the Original Kidz squad playing for the Relentless team so how is it the same team, in contrast Defiance had more than 50% of the team from Leg 1 playing in the Race to 2 squad in Leg 2. This was managed despite also having players at the World Cup and that we had agreed to enter a second squad in the 5 Man division AND had players judging.

I think you need to overturn this combining of two different squads scores which your own judging and administration team had no knowledge.

**edited**

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
What a crock of ****.

Even IF the full squad name the team who played the first leg playing under was "Relentless Original Kidz" the squad that played leg 2 was called simply "Relentless" not Relentless Original Kidz so the two scores still can not be combined.

Also as far as I am aware there were no players from the Original Kidz squad playing for the Relentless team so how is it the same team, in contrast Defiance had more than 50% of the team from Leg 1 playing in the Race to 2 squad in Leg 2. This was managed despite also having players at the World Cup and that we had agreed to enter a second squad in the 5 Man division AND had players judging.

I think you need to overturn this combining of two different squads scores which your own judging and administration team had no knowledge of to prove that the league is being run on a level playing field for all squads.

gotta say i agree, how.can you enter a team with not 1 rostered player....

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
morwood played he's rostered adam
Thats fair...i didnt know.he even still played for the first team!

bob...wouldnt say it mattered if he played second leg!

however many people had players in other teams...if you guest or make.scratch team Thats how it should be...not folded into another teams scores!

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Guys were not the millenium, its not the same rules, its suppose to be a fun torni during the winter period, and i never in a million years exspected this to cause such a ho har, AND TO BE QUITE HONEST IM A BIT DISAPOINTED, IF SOMEONE THINKS IM DOING SOMETHING UNDER HAND! I try to help people and stay as impartial as i can, i will be consulting a number of people regarding this incident and i will try and come up with a result that will hopefully please all parties!