Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bricket wood winter series cup league standings

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
just out of interest whats your thoughts on gran's reply to the now very silent marco regarding the relentless affair do you still think its unfair mate!!
i think the post answers the questions reasonably, as no one would every think it was an underhand move from yourself mate! I do think it may have been handled better in a sense of making other teams aware of the situation in advance, as I think its obvious why people would be slightly put out! regardless of whether its designed as a fun tournie or not, no one like to FEEL cheated.

I think gran has done the respectable thing in the matter, and it can be laid to rest i hope.

We have all supported and been supported by yourself, and are all greatful for the efforts you put in mate, never let that be questioned!

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
It was suggested to me when I was directed to this thread that maybe the layout for the next round should include a pram, so that whichever team gets to it first can throw all the toys out!

AFAIK these events have no roster locks or caps, there appear to have been misunderstandings and an undertone of resentment runs through here like letters in a stick of seaside rock.

Yorkie puts a lot into providing a venue, supporting the teams who use it and generally supporting the UK tournament scene. He may not always get it 100% right but he has a bloody big heart and isn't afraid to wear it on his sleeve. More respect should be given to him for all he does.

Reactions: the yorkie man

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Actually Pete I had a re-think on that on. We should start with an empty pram and lots of toys randomly spread over the field. For a change it will the team that gets the toys back in the pram that wins :). Extra points for baby bonnets worn by players too.