Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BT-4 COMBAT For Sale

allysutherland17

Feb 1, 2014
Hi Everyone
I have been trying everywhere to sell my pintball gun but ebay and gumtree keep taking it back down :( and i was told on these forums would be a good place to start. I am trying to sell my BT-4 Combat Paintball Marker Full Pictures can be provided if interested please no time wasters and will only accept pay pal payments.
i will provide you with all the details you want so you dont think i am scamming or even better ask admin to 3rd party but will charge extra just looking to sell as quick as possible. messge me if interestedi will give you my phone number and call me to discussed further. Email Aswell and i will send you pictures
Thanks Ally, UK ,Scotland

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
Whaay a fellow Sutherland. However sorry to put a downer on it. You have to have at least 20 posts on here in order to sell in the classifieds :(

-C Sutherland

Payney

Jun 24, 2013
Another option is to pay the £8 platinum fees (admin correct me if i'm wrong please) and then sell away. Though i wouldn't suggest spamming your way to 20 posts as you'll prob be stopped very quickly by admin.

allysutherland17

Feb 1, 2014
New to this stuff lol thanks for the advice :D do you know any other way to sell this marker i honestly cant sell it anywhere :sleep::cry: