Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bt4 newbie

Andy a Allen

Sep 17, 2014
Hi everyone I am a newbie just looking for advices and other people in the doncaster area cheers everyone

Thomas mann

May 19, 2014
First and foremost should be a mask . You need to make sure you feel comfortable , safe and able to play a full game without hitch . Best thing to do is once you find a local place is to ask fellow ballets if you can have a look or if you can make your way to a shop and try some on that way as well .
It's a bit difficult in my opinion for advice because it all boils down to personal preference, but normally you'd get people telling you that pro flexes, grillz, events and I4's are the way to go.
It's the same for markers as well, ask to try them get a feel see what you like and dislike.
What's your style of play?? Speedball/sup air? Woodsball? Scenario??

Reactions: rockovo

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The best place to get gas (air is preferable to CO2) is at the site when you play

If a site runs on CO2 then it will be punter orientated and wll work out very expensive to play regularly
To play more often you need either a site that runs walkon days (once a month etc) or to attend events such as scenarios or tournaments. Events mean a lot of travel

A walkon or event will typically run with air.
This means you pay a cheaper price for paint and buy by the case of 2000

Check out this thread:
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/what-paintball-costs.153010/

Avoid buying gear without having first having a good look around at what people use or getting hands on in a shop or by asking people to look at their gear and the reasons why they like it