Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bt4 powertube

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
If they are still in place and the threads are good, you should be able to tighten them back up...

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
i have never known that happen before the ones i come accross were threadlocked in

its been a while since i opened one, presuming it stays in place with the other internals in its fine but if it has a little wiggle room like i think it does it could really stuff up performance and act irratically, and youll then have to leave a game to repair providing someone has the screws, really should phone justpaintball and get some new ones put in before you next use it

Mikey CB

May 2, 2013
Well last night I found some small screws that were the right size, dropped them in and tightened down and now the powertube is securely in place. Will these do the job? Or should I buy the proper replacement screws?

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
Any screws that fit and stay put are fine. The only issue you would have without the screws is a slight velocity drop if the powertube manages to move forwards but the lug in the guns body should prevent that. Tighten all the screws properly when reassembleing though as these guns rattle alot when shooting and screws can come undone easily if not tight.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Other screws are fine they only hold it in position there isn't any pressure or force on them