Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

building up leg muscles

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
hey all. just got over keyhole surgery on my knee and ive been told i need to re-strengthen the muscle just above the knee on the inside. got given some exercises but i just wondered if anyone knows of some serious work outs you can do to re-build it

ta all

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
cookie_834 said:
hey all. just got over keyhole surgery on my knee and ive been told i need to re-strengthen the muscle just above the knee on the inside. got given some exercises but i just wondered if anyone knows of some serious work outs you can do to re-build it

ta all
They give you those exercises for a reason cookie. Dont screw yourself over.

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
hmm, well i can think of a few:
1/ lie on your back, with your legs at right angles in the air. Then get someone to stand with one foot either side of your head and gently push your legs away. obviously you resist the push and bring your legs back to the origional position.... that ones damn hardcore:eek:
2/ jump on one of the leg machiens that can be found on the edge of your average bench, there are a few exercises to do here.
3/ run up something steep, like stairs are good.
4/ go into press-up position, jump yous legs up, so they touch your chest (keep your hands on the floor), and then jump back to origional position, then repeat.

that should keep you busy for a while:)

lil pala

shylads son aka p.diddy
Jun 12, 2006
in a lil house
4/ go into press-up position, jump yous legs up, so they touch your chest (keep your hands on the floor), and then jump back to origional position, then repeat.

these are called squats dude :D

/lil pala

lil pala

shylads son aka p.diddy
Jun 12, 2006
in a lil house
Tom37 said:
no... no its not.

squats are performed with a loaded bar on the back (or front if your hardcore;) )of your shoulders, then bending your knees until your thighs are horizontal, then standing up again.... squats would also be good though
i told u so :p