Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bunkering?

JayCee

Smegged
Feb 20, 2008
Kent or London
Right well I was sitting behind this bunker and a guy diagonal to me was shooting at me. I thought that bukering him would be the best move, so I popped him some paint, legged it past his bunker and got him 6 times in the back of the head. Great fun. Now. What if you're the guy getting bunkered. What would YOU do? Would you; A) Continue shooting B) Try and run away or C) Stand up and get into a blazing firefight! Alternative suggestions are welcome too =]

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
Right well I was sitting behind this bunker and a guy diagonal to me was shooting at me. I thought that bukering him would be the best move, so I popped him some paint, legged it past his bunker and got him 6 times in the back of the head. Great fun. Now. What if you're the guy getting bunkered. What would YOU do? Would you; A) Continue shooting B) Try and run away or C) Stand up and get into a blazing firefight! Alternative suggestions are welcome too =]
thats over kill to the max... 6 times in the back of the head!!!

I would choose option D) shoot you 6 times in the back of the head and see how you like it!

Morrolan

Platinum Member
May 4, 2007
Lancashire
thats over kill to the max... 6 times in the back of the head!!!

I would choose option D) shoot you 6 times in the back of the head and see how you like it!
I agree, talk about bonus balling the guy!

Was 6 shots to the back of the head really necessary, when only 1 hit is required to eliminate him? If I was that guy, I probably would have waited until we were all off the field, and once you took your mask off I would have broken your nose with my bottle.

No need man, seriously. 6 shots to the back of the head is serious overkill. :mad:

spsimon

Manchester Firm OG
Oct 9, 2006
a guy diagonal to me
I agree, talk about bonus balling the guy!

Was 6 shots to the back of the head really necessary, when only 1 hit is required to eliminate him? If I was that guy, I probably would have waited until we were all off the field, and once you took your mask off I would have broken your nose with my bottle.

No need man, seriously. 6 shots to the back of the head is serious overkill. :mad:
not really say he was shooting 12 balls a secound which realistically im sure most people can do , thats half a secounds worth of balls , im sure when the adrenaline is running and your pegging it down a field , you will carry on for 4-6 secounds shooting at him , being over 50 balls in his genral direction , maybe unlucky but there we go, and maybe a slight over exaguration , anyway to the question , just move closer into your bunker and shift lanes so he runs straight into it

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
whats with all this overshooting nonsense going round the forums

when you go to mug someone, you shoot the first thing you see and you dont stop until he turns away or lowers his gun... simple as...

would you risk losing a game by only shooting someone once on his big toe to have him spin and light you up ?

i think not... if you happen to be aiming at his head then so be it, why risk adjusting your aim and missing?