Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bunkerkings Supreme Pack - Revolution or flop?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
the empire fast pack and this are both nice ideas but thinking about which type of pods to be putting in a pack in between points isnt something I'd want to consider. the whole reason the straps are still a favourite is because it pretty much guarantees that pod staying shut despite bouncing and diving around. With any strapless pack you need to make sure the pods you use are sturdy when it comes to staying closed. How will wear affect these packs though after a couple seasons playing? I've used the same NXe pack for about 4 and a bit seasons now and the straps are still fine for me, although i cant say the same for the elasticated loops. Will the supreme packs internal material that grips the pods do the same after a couple seasons? if it did this would render the entire pack useless.
I think personal preference for me is always having the reassurance i'm definitely not going to ever lose at least 4 pods. would be a bummer if your last pot in a supreme pack happened to fall open in that crucial game winning point :(

Ballantin

Jul 13, 2013
Milton Keynes
Got my pack today, but will be not using it until the 7th of September.

It holds my empire pods really nice. At least jumping and moving around at home with they loaded.

I will try with some Virtue pods, if I am able to find them in stock at someplace.

hipjaw

pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk // Reading Entity // #22
Apr 8, 2011
Bristol
pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk
Another tip

With my old packs i used to pull a pots in any order depending on if im shooting left handed right etc but i found with this pack if i did that i would knock the lids off the next pots.

So work one way either left to right or right to left.

All of us found this :)
Do you put your pods in any particular way? When I joined Entity I was told to always have the tab of the lid facing into my back.. never looked back since, your thumb is always in the right position to open the pod.. it may just stop your pods opening each other too.