The Home Of European Paintball

Burb can't post

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Whoaaaahhh,

Looks like someone activated the Random Ban Generator early.

Rest assured the Fun Police are looking into this act of forum terrorism and the perpetrators will be vigouresly punished in a manner I find appropriate.

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Well, it ain't easy being on the Fun Polizei. Especially now that they have issued us with these American missiles, which seem to have a tendency to hit the people we ain't aiming at. Glen, can you have a quiet word with Honest Hasan, as I think he may have sold us a bad batch of Tomahawks....

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Jay,

The RBG was procured from Dodgy Dieter. He's being hawking ex-Stasi equipment round my local for the last few months. Knowing the Fun Police's love of anything East German, unfortunately the instructions appear to be in kanji.

And don't mention Honest Hassan round me. The last time I ordered the latest in Surface to Air Missile technology, I did not expect to take delivery of some ex Mujahadeen Stingers that had been lying around some cave in the ToraBora mountains for the last 22 years.

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
I once changed the email address in my profile, and didnt follow through and re-activate my account...which left me unable to post before I figured it out. Could he be in the same situation?